Refund / Replacement / Cancellation Policy
The Good Food Company Refund Policy:
- Purchases made from online store of www.wilddate.in cannot be returned after purchase.
- However, in case of complaints arising on the account of dissatisfactory quality or defect in the product, customers can request grievance redressal at email@example.com.
- The request of replacement/refund must be accompanied with the proof of purchase, i.e., electronic or non-electronic bills. Keeping in account the particulars of the case, we shall initiate a refund or replacement for the product.
- Please note that request for such replacement or refund must be made within 5 days of receiving the product
- To request a refund, simply email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
- 100% refund will be given if product is not available or vendor is not able to ship the products
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available or unable to contact or any other related reason) The shipping cost, RTO shipping cost and any extra cost spent by The Good Food Company for delivery and re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
- Refunds would be made via the same mode as received and would be made within 7 days to your account. A refund cheque will be deposited in your bank account in case of Cash on Delivery orders. Please note that refunds are initiated from our side within 48 hours of confirmation of refund to you. However, if our payments are routed via our third-party partners, it would generally take 3-7 days to credit the amount to your account
Please note: Mode of refund may vary depending on circumstances and bank’s policy. If the mode of refund is by Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI or any 3rd party wallet please allow 5 -7 working days for the credit to appear in your account. While we regret any inconvenience caused by this time frame, it is the bank’s policy that delays the refund timing and we have no control over that